Allgood Music Company

This blog is dedicated to the Great Georgia band ALLGOOD. The Band is : John Carter - Guitar ; J. Clay Fuller - Guitar ; Corky Jones - Vocals ; Charlie Pruet - Drums ; Mike Sain - Bass, vocals Additional information on the band can be seen at http://home.comcast.net/~dmorton55/Allgood.html

Name:
Location: Elmhurst, Illinois, United States

Monday, September 26, 2005

current shows uploaded

The current shows that I have are all uploaded on archive.org.
I'm currently in the process of getting IV uploaded. This will be in a different section of archive.org. Once I figure it out, I'll let everyone know

Also, Mike is in the process of sending me a new box of material to upload and share to all. Thanks go out to Mike for all his efforts in getting the music out to the world.

I have a copy of the "It's Alright" video as an mpg file. I'm not sure on how to distribute this. It's a fairly sizable file and I don't have the space for it. So if anyone knows a good ftp server to put this on so all can get a copy, then let me know.

More to come....

1 Comments:

Blogger The Don said...

Hey brotherman,

How big is that MPEG File? I may be able to house it on my webserver for a lil bit. Just drop me a line at don_dATdonontheweb.com and let me know.

Peace,
Don

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home