Allgood Music Company

This blog is dedicated to the Great Georgia band ALLGOOD. The Band is : John Carter - Guitar ; J. Clay Fuller - Guitar ; Corky Jones - Vocals ; Charlie Pruet - Drums ; Mike Sain - Bass, vocals Additional information on the band can be seen at http://home.comcast.net/~dmorton55/Allgood.html

Name:
Location: Elmhurst, Illinois, United States

Thursday, March 30, 2006

How Far??

So how far is everyone traveling to get to Athens on april 8?

I'm coming from Chicago.

Another friend is coming from New Mexico.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

5 hours north in central Tennessee.

Sounds like from reading music discussion boards people are coming from all over the southeast. Saw someone who said they were driving from Richmond, VA - that has to be 8+ hours in the car.

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we've got a large group coming from Atlanta.

8:17 AM  
Blogger The Don said...

I'm so bummed I won't be able to be there. After all the planning and hoping, I have a show with my own band that night that I just can't cancel...

PLEASE someone take pictures, video, audio, whatever and share with the Class. I wish I could be there to support the Allgood family but I will be there in spirit!!!!

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home