Allgood Music Company

This blog is dedicated to the Great Georgia band ALLGOOD. The Band is : John Carter - Guitar ; J. Clay Fuller - Guitar ; Corky Jones - Vocals ; Charlie Pruet - Drums ; Mike Sain - Bass, vocals Additional information on the band can be seen at http://home.comcast.net/~dmorton55/Allgood.html

Name:
Location: Elmhurst, Illinois, United States

Thursday, October 06, 2005

updated It's Alright

So I redid a few things and have put up the video at http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3393126
This seems to work because I did it at my work computer and am now able to dowload it to my home computer. I'm still in the process of downloading, but it's working.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Don said...

Dave,

It works AWESOMELY! What a great video. They look so fucking cool and what a blast it is to see the ol' Georgia Theater! I miss that place!

Thanks a bunch!
Don

7:54 AM  
Blogger dmorton67 said...

Yeah, You can really tell the band is having a good time playing together. They were really in stride at this point in time. 1994 was a great year for the band.

1:11 PM  
Blogger The Don said...

Jack,

Welcome to the revival baby! It's nice to see folks dropin' in to pay their resprects to an awesome band! I'm still keepin' my fangers crossed for a reunion! That would be sweet indeed!

Peace,
Don

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home