Allgood Music Company

This blog is dedicated to the Great Georgia band ALLGOOD. The Band is : John Carter - Guitar ; J. Clay Fuller - Guitar ; Corky Jones - Vocals ; Charlie Pruet - Drums ; Mike Sain - Bass, vocals Additional information on the band can be seen at http://home.comcast.net/~dmorton55/Allgood.html

Name:
Location: Elmhurst, Illinois, United States

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Another package

I just received another package in the mail to day from Mike. Another box of CD's. I will get them up at archive.org ASAP. Thanks go out to Mike for his efforts in getting me the music.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Don said...

Mike is the man. So are you my man. Thanks for helping to bring these boys back to life for us. I better start freeing up some space on my hard drive!!!

Peace,
Don

8:02 AM  
Blogger The Don said...

OH yeah, any chance of there being any more Allgood memorabilia left (ie. Stickers, shirts, posters, etc?)? I'd love to get my mits on an allgood sticker or shirt or poster! haha.

Peace,
Don

8:05 AM  
Blogger dmorton67 said...

That's a good question. Hopefully Mike will read this and get back to me.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home