Allgood Music Company

This blog is dedicated to the Great Georgia band ALLGOOD. The Band is : John Carter - Guitar ; J. Clay Fuller - Guitar ; Corky Jones - Vocals ; Charlie Pruet - Drums ; Mike Sain - Bass, vocals Additional information on the band can be seen at http://home.comcast.net/~dmorton55/Allgood.html

Name:
Location: Elmhurst, Illinois, United States

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

reunion photos

I've received some fan picture sites.
reunion pictures

Let's post all of them. If you don't mind, I'd like to get all pictures and archive them in a central location for the band.

Here are a few that were taken with my camera phone.


And this was after the 2nd take with Corky. Way to go Steve!

This is my group and you can see Mike and Clay getting photographed in the background.

Mike and I.






More Pictures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home