Allgood Music Company

This blog is dedicated to the Great Georgia band ALLGOOD. The Band is : John Carter - Guitar ; J. Clay Fuller - Guitar ; Corky Jones - Vocals ; Charlie Pruet - Drums ; Mike Sain - Bass, vocals Additional information on the band can be seen at http://home.comcast.net/~dmorton55/Allgood.html

Name:
Location: Elmhurst, Illinois, United States

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

reunion on archive.org

The Reunion show is up on archive.org You can locate it at http://www.archive.org/audio/etree-details-db.php?id=35865

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for getting this posted. Your hard work is appreciated. A few questions...

1. The song "I believe to my soul" is fantastic, but is poor quality. Any chance of getting a different/better recording?
2. What are the guys doing now? Any specific reason why only 3 joined the reunion? I'd be interested to hear an update.
3. Any plans for further shows?
4. Any other live shows to be posted later? Kee 'em coming if you can.

Thanks!

7:32 PM  
Blogger dmorton67 said...

1. I will get the direct soundboard recording. Once I do, I'll upload it to the archive. Apparently we can do multiple copies of the show in instances like different mixes.

2. John Carter and Charlie Pruet were asked to join, but decided not to play. Mike, Clay, and Corky all have jobs and families.

3. I'm hopeful that they will.

4. All the shows given to me are posted on archive.org. Do a search and you will find them. Also, the unreleased studio stuff is up there too.

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great show, i was there!!! No complaints. I pure recording will give it more of a studio sound but this one is what it was like...eat it up fans.

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatever happened to the Luv Pups? I think I remember them singing in the shower next door at Wellington Ridge.

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home