Allgood Music Company

This blog is dedicated to the Great Georgia band ALLGOOD. The Band is : John Carter - Guitar ; J. Clay Fuller - Guitar ; Corky Jones - Vocals ; Charlie Pruet - Drums ; Mike Sain - Bass, vocals Additional information on the band can be seen at http://home.comcast.net/~dmorton55/Allgood.html

Name:
Location: Elmhurst, Illinois, United States

Friday, December 29, 2006

happy holidays

Happy holidays to everyone.

Thanks again to the band for the 2 fabulous shows they put on this past year.

Let's hope we can see them again in 2007.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My husband found his Allgood CD jewel case in a stack of old CDs the other day... CD missing. He tossed it at me and asked if I could find a way to get another copy of the CD Ride the Bee. Do you know where (online) it's possible to find one? I'd love to surprise him and actually find it. my email is krisw@imrecommunications.com Thanks much. Kris

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home