Allgood Music Company

This blog is dedicated to the Great Georgia band ALLGOOD. The Band is : John Carter - Guitar ; J. Clay Fuller - Guitar ; Corky Jones - Vocals ; Charlie Pruet - Drums ; Mike Sain - Bass, vocals Additional information on the band can be seen at http://home.comcast.net/~dmorton55/Allgood.html

Name:
Location: Elmhurst, Illinois, United States

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New Show July 2010

Got an e-mail from Corky saying that Allgood will be playing 2 times in July. July 30 in Columbus, Ga and July 31 in Macon Ga. See you all there

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I cannot describe how excited I am about this...

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heck yeah! I was trying to find the cover artwork for IV this a.m. and stumbled across this exciting news. I missed the reunion show in Athens so the news tickles me heart. I hope everyone has been doing well and does anyone know if John Carter will be joining for the shows?

7:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone have details on the columbus Ga show in July???? Thanks

10:02 AM  
Blogger t5mustang said...

please e-mail me if someone can give info on where and when ... the columbus GA show. THanks

Vernonallen53@gmail.com

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Rex Gambill said...

Where will the Macon show be?

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can someone PLEASE confirm if this is legit??!!

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Cole Law said...

Wow. I started seeing these guys at the "Rockin Eagle" in Statesboro in 1987. Then, my first year of law school, they played five nights in September, 1990 at "The Point" in Little Five where they allowed me to plug into the soundboard for some tapes (I'm sure they don't remember any of this-not suggesting anything). Damn, I wish I still had those tapes, but I wouldn't have anything to play them on. Looks like a road trip to Macon is in order. Please play Atlanta again if you get the chance. Cole Law

5:15 PM  
Blogger PSHardin said...

Holy Fazoli folks. I'm stoked.

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

any Atlanta shows on tap?

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home